Deuter Up Seoul Backpack
Availability : In-Stock
SELECT A SIZE: 10L
It has all the functionality you want in an urban pack but is produced in a resource-efficient way, so you can make your commute with a clear conscience. This is primarily because the UP Seoul is made entirely from recycled materials – 37x 0.5-litre PET bottles to be precise. The textile manufacturing process is carried out according to the stringent bluesign® standard. And secondly, the amount of water and crude oil used is significantly reduced.
The UP Seoul is designed to accommodate everything you need for a day at work, at uni or when you’re just out and about. With its new wide aperture fold-over zip closure, you can even expand the capacity by up to 10 litres. This style of opening also provides good oversight and quick access to contents within the main compartment.Deuter Up Seoul Backpack Features:
- Contact System: The ergonomically designed back pads in the contact system surround the back and distribute the load evenly. The heaviest point, which lies close to the back, also makes carrying easier. The ventilation channels between the pads and the breathable 3D AirMesh ensure pleasant ventilation.
- Laptop Compartment up to 15 inch: Padded compartment for a laptop up to 15 inches
- Bag for Tablet: Special bag for a tablet computer
- Smartphone Pocket: Pocket for smartphones on the back with side zip. The smartphone is protected but also accessible without having to take off the backpack.
- Bottle Compartment Inside
- Padded, Sturdy Base
- Removable Waist Belt: The waist belt can be easily removed as required.
- Inner Compartment for Valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Removable Sternum Belt: The sternum belt can be easily removed as required.
- Outer pockets (2): Two side outer pockets; elasticated and/or with zip
- Recycled PET: The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
- bluesign® Product: Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
- PFC-Free: High-performance materials with PFC-Free dirt- and water-repellent impregnation: To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) coating that is safe for health, environmentally friendly, and completely PFC-Free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of hte textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.
Deuter Up Seoul Backpack Materials:
- 500D rPES: Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 500D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
- 300D PES Ripstop: Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.