Dakine Titan Gore-Tex Mitts Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Durable, dependable, and down for whatever, whenever.
Down for whatever, the Titan GORE-TEX Mitt features a water repellent and durable shell, backed by a GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm that bolsters warmth and waterproofing. A removable Storm Liner glove is touch screen compatible, providing a frostbite-free means to keeping up with the crew, not to mention ease of drying after a long day. A Rubbertec palm means rugged durability and confident grip. The external water-resistant zipper stash is ideal for securing a locker key and cash and doubles as a heat pack pocket when the thermometer plummets.
Dakine Titan Gore-Tex Mitts Men's Features & Specifications:
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: External waterproof zippered stash pocket / heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
- 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
Care Instructions: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.