With legendary status as an all-terrain slayer, The CAPiTA Black Snowboard of Death is always evolving. In fact, the only element that has remained the same over the last seventeen years is the name itself. For 2018, The Black Snowboard of Death has been refined within its anytime, any place, any condition, all mountain design mantra that made it famous from the beginning. With a balanced presentation of a directional shape, the custom-designed hybrid camber allows for incredible control—making you a better snowboarder in variable terrain and changing conditions. The 2018 model features a new Carbon Additive Matrix retaining longitudinal power while softening the overall flex compared to the 2017 release. Combine those attributes with a carbon formulated Hyperdrive™ NC12 base featuring a factory-direct Moonshot Pro-Tune™ race base structure, and The Black Snowboard of Death once again stands as one of the most advanced snowboards available.
Capita The Black Snowboard of Death Snowboard Men's Features:
- RIDER TYPE: THE ADVANCED ALL MOUNTAIN TECHNICIAN
- FLEX: 6.5
- CAMBER TYPE: ALPINE V1 PROFILE: The original ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow.
- FSC® CERTIFIED HOVER CORE™: An energetic core that is extremely light and strong with excellent dampening properties.
- CARBON KEVLAR BATTERING RAM™ + CARBON FLEECE POWER SHIELD™: Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.
- HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass, for a more powerful and dynamic ride, when impregnated with the new high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.