Capita Scott Stevens Pro Snowboard Men's 2020
Up to 20% OFF
Up to 20% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Everybody knows that genius inventions and culturally significant product shifts are usually devised right in the backyard.
Global market dominators like Apple, Google, Disney and CAPiTA all started out back at some dude's house.
Guess where the first Nollie Double Heel to Late Impossible Revert on a trampskate happened? Yup, some dude's backyard.
What about the first Hopscotch Hippie Hop Body Varial 360 on a snowboard? Yep, same dude. Same backyard.
They were conceptualized in Portland, Oregon by a mad scientist that–in between naps–has been doing next level crazy things for a lifetime now. You don’t need a complex algorithm to know who it is. His name: Scott Stevens. His process: who knows!
Just behind his trampoline lies a little red and white shed. We've been told that it is his secret laboratory. Apparently, he hangs out in there by himself drinking awesome sauce, thinking up new ideas when he's not watching The Sandlot on VHS for the two-hundredth time, and comes out Droppin' Science!
Capita Scott Stevens Pro Snowboard Men's 2020 Features:
- Flex: 5
- Camber Type: Park V2 Profile - These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
- Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen Topsheet + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- CORK INLAID PRO CORE™: Engineered specifically for an extreme mix of dampening and durability with the engergy required for spontaneous and creative riding.
- 2-Ply Basalt Boosters: Increase power and pop while creating a damp and calm ride.
- 1.5 Mm Cork Edge Dampening System: Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, cork increases protection from blunt force impacts.
- Holysheet™ Fiberglass + Magic Bean™ Resin: Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- New! Quantum Drive™ Base: Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene—the Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.