Capita Black Snowboard Of Death Wide 2023
Availability : In-Stock
With legendary status as an all-terrain slayer and too many accolades to name, The Black Snowboard of Death has been continually morphed and modified in pursuit of perfection. The only element that has remained the same over the years is the name itself. For 2022, this icon of CAPiTA's history has been upgraded again with an all-new Thermopolymer Hover Core™, integrating post-consumer recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate into ultra-thin strips of Poplar and Paulownia to form an advanced hybrid wood core. Combining this extremely lightweight and powerful core with a Carbon Fleece Power Shield™ and Amplitex™ V-Tech Amplifiers aligns the board's feel with the anytime, anyplace, all-mountain design mantra, which made it famous from the beginning.
The contemporary The Black Snowboard of Death features a slightly wider frame with tighter side cut arcs and Death Grip™, a reverse sidecut arc in the midsection that enables the shape to whip into quick turns. With a well-balanced directional shape and high-powered construction, this custom-designed rocket ship allows for incredible control—making you a better snowboarder in variable terrain and changing conditions.
Capita Black Snowboard Of Death Wide 2023 Features & Specifications:
- Rider Type: ALL-MOUNTAIN FREERIDE - THE ADVANCED ALL MOUNTAIN TECHNICIAN
- Flex: DIRECTIONAL - 6.5/10
- Camber Type: ALPINE V1 PROFILE - The ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
- Additives: NEW! THERMOPOLYMER CORE + 4 x 20 mm AMPLITEX™ V-TECH AMPLIFIERS + CARBON FLEECE POWER SHIELD™ + DEATH GRIP™
- NEW! THERMOPOLYMER HOVER CORE™: Enhanced with bonded post-consumer recycled Thermopolymer channels into ultra-lightweight select grain wood core strips, the THERMOPOLYMER HOVER CORE™ is extremely light and strong with excellent dampening properties.
- CARBON FLEECE POWER SHIELD™: For enhanced strength and vibration dampening underfoot.
- AMPLITEX™ V-TECH AMPLIFIER: Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
- HOLYSHEET™ TRI/TRI FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN:
Triax/Triax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass.
Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- HYPERDRIVE™ BASE: Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- NEW! SKINLESS™ CORE ASH WOODGRAIN TOPSHEET: Specially treated pure wood veneer topsheet with a unique tactile feel that is 220gm lighter than the standard process.
- NEW! INLAID ALLOY SKID PLATES: Reinforced with an ultralight skid plate, refined and reshaped to shave weight.
- MOONSHOT PRO-TUNE™: Aftermarket performance stone grind structure straight from The Mothership.
- Death Grip™
- Multitech™ Level 3 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ + Custom Stained Core Ash Topsheet
- Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
|WAIST||NOSE/TAIL||TAPER (MM)||SIDECUT||MAX STANCE
|156||1197||25.6||29.6 / 29.5||1.1||8.2 / 7.8 / 7.6||63.9 / 25.2||130-190 / 59-86|
|159||1221||25.9||30.0 / 29.9||1.1||8.4 / 8.0 / 7.8||66.4 / 26.2||140-200 / 63-90|
|162||1245||26.2||30.4 / 30.2||1.1||8.6 / 8.2 / 8.0||66.4 / 26.2||150-210+ / 68-95+|
|157 W||1205||26.4||30.5 / 30.3||2.2||8.2 / 7.8 / 7.7||67.5 / 26.6||140-200 / 63-90|
|161 W||1237||26.7||30.9 / 30.8||1.1||8.5 / 8.1 / 7.9||67.5 / 26.6||150-210 / 68-95|
|165 W||1269||27.0||31.2 / 31.1||1.0||8.8 / 8.4 / 8.2||69.0 / 27.2||160-220+ / 72-100+|
|169 W||1301||27.4||31.7 / 31.6||1.1||9.0 / 8.6 / 8.5||69.0 / 27.2||170-230+ / 77-104+|