Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Snowboard 2019-2020
Availability : In-Stock
Designed to thrive in Burton's back yard, this chunder buster loves to go fast, blast, and dodge through the tightest trees.
Our board designers spend a lot of time poking around in the woods of Vermont, our home state. Tight trees, steep lines, and sudden drops are to be expected, and the Burton Hometown Hero is custom tailored to power through it all. Blast past the tourists and cut straight to the goods. Strategically placed glass stiffens up the nose and tail, allowing the center to flex while retaining snap and response where you need it most. Directional Camber blends with Balanced Freeride Geometry to maintain stability, while an FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ core pairs with bio-based Super Sap® Epoxy for a low carbon footprint.
Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Snowboard 2019-2020 Features:
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape/Flex: Directional [12mm Taper] / Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Dragonfly™ 600G Core with Multizone EGD™ and Squeezebox
- Fiberglass/Base: 45° Carbon Highlights / Recycled Sintered WFO
- The Channel®, Super Sap® Epoxy, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Personality: 5 - 8 (Medium - Aggressive)
- Terrain: Park: 3, GroomerS: 7, Backcountry: 8
- Top Style
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review