Arcyda Toque Beanie
Availability : In-Stock
Comfortable, warm toque made from a blend of Merino wool and recycled polyester.
The classic year-round on-mountain to après-adventure toque. It has a clean low-profile design, and the soft, warm material blends Merino wool with recycled polyester for natural comfort and sustainable performance.
Arc'teryx Arcyda Toque Beanie Features & Specifications:
- ESSENTIALS: Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- NATURAL FIBRE: Textiles made from natural fibres provide inherent benefits and next-to-skin comfort.
- SYNTHETIC FIBRE: Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard
- Technical Features:
- Warm and comfortable
- Construction: Merino wool adds comfort and warmth
- Design & Fit: Low-profile
- Contains wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS): RWS is a voluntary program that helps sheep farmers meet consumer, retailer, and brand demands. The standard certifies they meet rigorous animal welfare and land management requirements.
- Contains recycled polyester
MATERIALS & CARE
- 50% Merino Wool
- 50% Recycled Polyester
- Hand wash.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use a top loading washing machine.
- Do not iron.
|S - M||213/4 - 221/2|
|L - XL||223/4 - 231/2|
|One-size-fits-all||213/4 - 231/2|