The Arbor Foundation is our starting place: a quality?made, entry?level snowboard with style. It's the perfect board for riders who want to take their snowboarding to the next level and are looking for great value. Our signature combination of Parabolic Rocker and Grip Tech contact points allows you to easily transition in and out of turns. The Foundation is made of sustainably sourced Poplar and Paulownia and is sealed in with Recycled Steel Edges, held together by Entropy Bio-Resin, and finished off with a factory wax using Wend Natural Wax.
Arbor Foundation Snowboard 2020 Features:
- Mountain Twin
- Flex: 3/10
- FSC Certified Highland Core: Our most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Extruded Base: A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay-up that?s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of Arbor?s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Three Year Warranty: We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned: We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS: When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.