The Arbor Draft snowboard is our jib-specific, System Rocker design crafted for optimal spin, butter, and press performance. Flat head tips mean eliminated swing weight in the nose and tail, resulting in 270s that come around faster and with less effort than ever before, while also providing increased surface area for popping and pressing. A softer flex makes this the ideal freestyle-specific weapon for attacking the local park, on the mountain, or in the city. Our FSC certified Single Malt Core guarantees reliable return and long-lasting durability.
Arbor Draft Snowboard 2020 Features:
- True Twin
- Flex: 4/10
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply
- Bio-plastic Topsheet: One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from our production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Highland Core: Our most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Sintered Crosslink Base: Our new CrossLink base is a mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay-up that?s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 14 Pack Inserts
- Flip Tips: Increased ramping on the nose and tail of the snowboard to create the perfect platform for catch-free nollies and fakie ollies.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of Arbor?s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin: Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn?t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty: We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned: We de-tune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.