Arbor Bryan Iguchi Pro Camber Snowboard 2021
$509.99 - $539.99
Up to 15% OFF
$509.99 - $539.99
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Bryan Iguchi Pro is the Swiss Army Knife of the Arbor line. The utilitarian design is intended to excel in all conditions. “I wanted to have the ability to fully commit to carving as hard as possible yet allow forgiveness in the entry and exit of each turn. I love it because I can have fun on it on any mountain in any condition” – Bryan Iguchi.Terrain Guide:
- Powder: 4
- Big Mountain: 5
- Resort: 5
- Park + Street: 2
Arbor Bryan Iguchi Pro Camber Snowboard 2021 Features & Specifications:
- Hand dyed Ash Powerply
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Double Barrel Core – Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running down the center of the board for added longitudinal pop and unmatched board control.
- Sintered+ Base - An advanced process creating the highest density base material and fastest base that Arbor offers.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- .15 cm Tapered Tail – A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking.
- Grip Tech – Grip Tech creates added heel and toe contact points that dramatically improve edge control on snow and ice. The design creates a more ergonomic and direct connection to the snow for substantially improved handling and response time. The added contact points make it possible for Arbor to offer Rocker designs that hold an amazing edge, and Camber designs that provide cleaner edge performance.
- Uprise Fenders – 3 degrees, Deep Snow Performance, Maximum Float.
- Sidewall - A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on Arbor's warranty policy, please visit their warranty page.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned – We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
|LENGTH (cm)||RIDER WEIGHT (lbs / kg)||Binding Size||TIP / WAIST /TAIL WIDTH (cm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (cm)||TIP / TAIL LENGTH (cm)||SIDECUT (M) TIP /CENTER / TAIL||TAPER (cm)||REF. POINT WIDTH (in - cm)||REF. STANCE SETBACK (cm)|
|156||120-200 / 54-91||S/M||29.11 / 25.1 / 28.96||114.8||22.6 / 20.6||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||0.15||21.3 / 54||0|
|159||128-208 / 58-94||M/L||29.37 / 25.25 / 29.22||117.5||22.75 / 20.75||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||0.15||21.3 / 54||0|
|162||134-214 / 61-97||M/L||29.63 / 25.4 / 29.48||120.2||22.9 / 20.9||9 / 8.1 / 9||0.15||21.3 / 54||0|
|163MW||134-214+ / 61-97+||M/L||30.57 / 26.3 / 30.41
Sign up to Our Newsletter